3D LiDAR Scanning
LiDAR Technology gives us the ability to take real world buildings and location and capture existing conditions and create a digital representations in virtual space for use in Inspection, CAD modelling, Drawing Creation and Building Information Management (BIM). Enhance and expedite your process at all stages from Design, Planning, construction and later management of your completed project
This revolutionary technology is primarily used in Architectural, Engineering, Construction (AEC) and Power Generation applications.
LiDAR Point Clouds
Highly accurate and precise Point Cloud data which forms the foundation for use in a variety of application.
As-built to CAD and drawing verification services for fast, accurate and effective results.
High quality As-built models created directly from scan data ensure accuracy and precision.
Precision measuring from scan data for verification, Designing, Planning and construction purposes.
Calculate volumes or material piles for logistics, planning and resource management.
2D Floor plans, Layouts& Drawings
2D drawings generated directly from our 3D LiDAR data and CAD models. Floor plans, elevation drawings, etc.
- 3D Measurements
- LIDAR point clouds
- Floor plan Cross-sections
- As-built Inspection
- Construction verification
- As-built modelling
- On-site Measurements
- Volumetric calculations
- 2D Floor plans
- 2D Elevation Drawings
- 2D cut drawings
- Profile drawings
- Detailed drawings
- Square footage calculations
- BOMA measurement data
Why use 3D LiDAR Scanning?
1) Saves time and resources in Planning, Design and Construction phases
2) Compare As-built to CAD and drawings
3) Archive building information and track changes over time
4) Building information Management (BIM)
5) Scan any building, environment or location
6) Capture 'real-world' or 'as-built' conditions
7) Provides fast and in-depth building information
Interested in 3D LiDAR Scanning?
Contact us for more information or request your quote today !