3D LiDAR Technology
Discover the benefits of our 3D LiDAR scanning services and what we have to offer
LiDAR scanning allows us to capture existing conditions of a building or site in high accuracy and detail for the purpose of Inspection, 2D Drawing Creation 3D CAD modelling, and Building Information Management (BIM). This revolutionary technology is primarily used in Architectural, Engineering, Construction (AEC) and Power Generation applications. Enhance and expedite your process at all stages from Design, Planning, construction and later management of your completed project today!
Use our 3D LiDAR scanning services to enhance and expedite your process at all stages from Designing, Planning, construction and later management of your completed project. Deliver on time, reduce expenditures, cut scrap and start saving time and money by planning ahead.
Learn how we can complement your project today!
Our services are currently applied in the following industries:
Highly accurate and precise Point Cloud data available in full colour and a variety of formats such as RCP, FLS, e57, txt and so much more.
Inspect and verify project parameters with As-built to CAD inspection and verification for fast, accurate and effective results.
High quality As-built models created directly from LiDAR scan data ensure accuracy and precision.
Precision measuring from scan data for verification, Designing, Planning and construction purposes.
Calculate volumes or material piles for logistics, planning and resource management.
2D drawings generated directly from our 3D LiDAR data and CAD models. Floor plans, elevation drawings, etc.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Why use 3D LiDAR Scanning?
1) Saves time and resources in Planning, Design and Construction phases
2) Compare As-built to CAD and drawings
3) Building information Management (BIM)
4) Archival building documentation to track changes over time for heritage and preservation
5) Scan any building, environment or location for interference detection
6) Capture 'real-world' or 'as-built' conditions for retorfitting and renovations
7) Provides fast and in-depth building information for fabrication and instillation